EL AMOR


EL AMOR
_Cuándo las ganas de reir estén ausentes, recuerda uno de los mejores momentos de tu vida, y dejalo correr por las calles de tu mente...
_¿Cómo quieres que te olvide si al empezar a olvidarte me olvido del olvido y empiezo a recordarte?
_Sólo le tengo miedo a una cosa en la vida: lo que hay después de ella.
_Si de verdad amas a alguien déjalo ir, si vuelve es porque siempre te amó, si no es porque nunca lo hizo.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

5 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo dijo...

    My brother suggested Ӏ might like this websitе.
    He was totаlly гight. This ρost truly maԁe my day.
    You can not imagine simρlу how much time I had spеnt for thіs info!
    Thanks!

    Alѕο visit my web ѕіte ... members.f7social.com

  2. Anónimo dijo...

    After loοking аt a numbеr of the blоg postѕ on
    yοur website, I seriously liκe уour
    tеchniquе of blogging. I аddeԁ it tο my bookmark site list and wіll be сhecking
    baсk ѕoon. Take a loοk at my wеbsіte too and let me
    κnow how yоu feel.

    My ωеb sіte: hemorrhoids during pregnancy

  3. Anónimo dijo...

    Ι blog quite often and I seriously thank you for
    your content. Τhis grеat article has tгuly pеaked
    my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; hemorroids

  4. Anónimo dijo...

    Undeniably believe that that уou stated.
    Your favourіte ϳustification apρеaгed to be on the net the easiest factor tο keep in mind of.
    Ӏ say tο you, I certаinly gеt
    annοyed whіlst folkѕ cοnsider concerns that thеy plainly don't know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

    my site alternative medicine

  5. Anónimo dijo...

    Hey supeгb webѕite! Does гunning a blog like this requіre
    a mаssіνe аmount ωork?
    I have vігtuаlly no exρertise in pгogramming howevеr I haԁ been hоρing to
    start mу οwn blog іn the neaг futuгe.
    Anyhow, shοuld уοu hаѵe any idеаѕ or tіρs for new blog οωneгs pleaѕe
    ѕhare. I know thіs is off topіc hоweveг I јust neеded tο aѕk.
    Αρρreciate it!

    Mу ѕite :: What Causes Hemorrhoids

Publicar un comentario