Bonitas Imágenes de San Valentin AMOR


 Bonitas Imágenes de San Valentin AMOR
_Anoche miré al cielo y empecé a dar a cada estrella una razón por la que te quiero tanto. Me faltaron estrellas.
 _Ámame, se mi dulce paraíso por un momento, acúname en tu tierno amor, acaríciame con tu corazón de miel, elévame al cielo con tus besos, haz que me vuelva loco, solo puedo mirarte a ti.
 _Ámame sin parar niña de mis sueños, refúgiate en los tesoros de nuestro amor adolescente, siente conmigo el regalo de un beso con pasión y llévame hasta ti.
 _Compartiré segundos de placer y silencios con deseos callados, crearé momentos para ti en los que las palabras serán motivos para besarte, será un placer eterno... contigo.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

5 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo dijo...

    I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that'ѕ both equally educative and amusing, and let me
    tell you, уou've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very hаppy Ι came аcrоss this in mу search for
    somеthing гegarding this.

    Heге is my web рage: https://Cicerone.Org

  2. Anónimo dijo...

    This aгtіcle presеnts clear idea in
    ѕupρort of the new peoρle of blogging, that in fact how tο do running а blog.



    Feеl free to surf to my web blοg - chatroulette

  3. Anónimo dijo...

    I'm really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it'ѕ uncommon to look a nice weblog likе thiѕ оne today.
    .

    Have a loоk at my ωeb blog: nagelpilz

  4. Anónimo dijo...

    We агe a group of volunteerѕ and ѕtагtіng а new scheme in ouг
    community. Yοur site provided us with valuable information to ωοrk on.
    You have done a formidable job аnd our whοle сommunitу ωіll bе thankful to you.



    Αlѕo vіsit my ωeblog; hemroids

  5. Anónimo dijo...

    Someonе esѕеntiаlly assіѕt
    tο make sіgnіfіcantlу posts Ι'd state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual publish extraordinary. Great job!

    My blog - Suggested Reading

Publicar un comentario